Due to the pandemic, it is now necessary to book your place before coming to the Club, whether it is for open gym, a group class or private lesson to limit the risk of contagion.
The reservation will allow us to manage daily attendance levels and avoid overcrowding in compliance with social distancing recommendations to keep everyone safe.
Please come in 10 minutes before your scheduled reservation time with the following items:
- Your face cover (mask) to wear during training – strongly recommended
- Your boxing gloves, hand wraps and skip rope
- No equipment will be loaned with the exception of first time visitors at the Club (the equipment is thoroughly cleaned before and after the first trial)
- New affordable and good quality boxing gear (bag gloves, hand wraps and face masks) are sold at the Club
- A clean individual towel to wipe sweat
- Indoor shoes
- Outdoor shoes / boots must be left at reception all year round
- Your bottle of water already filled (the water fountain is closed)
- Drinks are also sold at the Club
Please come to the Club with your gym clothes on, with the exception of your shoes that you change just when you arrive at the Club.
Showers and changing rooms will be closed, only the toilets will be available during the pandemic.
Please do not come to the Club if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
Please respect the 90 MINUTES MAXIMUM presence in the Club (including your 60 minutes of training).
Please respect the rules of hand hygiene, the 2 meters distance and sanitize the equipments and accessories before and after use.
Thank you for your collaboration for your understanding.
The East Boxing Club team.